Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm back for the first time








My people decided they would all switch over to blogspot but little did they know I already had a blogspot blog. I will update this blog basically whenever I feel like updating it with weird stuff, cool stuff, large stuff, small stuff. Since this is on the internets for all to see I won't be going to deep into the rabbit hole because I enjoy my future and realize google indexes everything you write here. One day in the future Presidents will be smeared with myspace pages of them from 40 years ago motorboating a pair of mammories.

2 comments:

oNe mAn gAng said...

Good shit Michael Redd...good shit.

Ms_Slim said...

'Motorboating a pair of mammaries'? HAHAHA
That made me laugh...just like most of what you write....

Just wanted to drop on in......I've had my blogger page since the beg. of this year as well....