Saturday, November 8, 2008

Me X Morton Girl Collabo: New World Order


My dude Teef made a blog about people pouring salt into the Obama win. Basically aggin's want to celebrate and smarty art aggin's are throwing salt into the game, yeah that's me son! My new initials are N-A-C-L ALL DAY!

Let me get something out of the way first. I was watching CNN yesterday and it hit me that Obama is the President. I mean I knew he was the President but it's like WOW he is President. It's like running 10 miles feeling great then you wake up the next day and can't walk. I wasn't one of the people crying or bugging out, I was the person like "Obama Get off the STAGE!" I was holding my breath making sure he didn't get shot at. It's gonna be a long 4 years because every time he is in public it's gonna be like a scary movie, "DON'T GO IN THERE OBAMA! WHEW! Yo I thought he was gonna get it that time, ok day 100 he is still safe, check!"

[Salt] Right after he won CNN cuts to 3 young black people in DC or Chicago, one of those places. One looks extra slow , the other got on red, green and black beads with her fist up, and one has a sweater with tie and dress shirt. I am praying they only talk to the last one but NOOOOO. First Turtle McGee with his girbauds on speaks up "Yeah I really feel like I can be anything I want to be now." SHUT UP! You are 20 and you were Girbauds and speak slowly get out of here! Then we got the Black Panther on some extra black, we got yo country hostage shit then turns around with her fist up. Then the last sane man on earth speaks up. Unlike everyone else on some "I can be a Lion now if I want to be" he is a realist. He says this is a stepping stone but we still have a long way to go and have a lot of work to put in.

I turn on the news and it's like people just assume their kids are going to do great in school and be CEO's just because Obama is in office. I realize the man is a symbol of "hope" but realistically if your kids were doing bad before they are still now. A lot of blacks doing bad have to do with their parents. Poverty is a part but poverty doesn't make you stupid, laziness makes you stupid. My mother didn't have money but she read to me every night and checked to make sure I did my homework. All of this was done while she worked 2 to 3 jobs to get by.

There is no problem with partying and celebrating the first black president but if you don't go home and start reading to your kids or investing time to having good relationships for your kids to look up to, you have no right, the end! I mean if you are already doing that then do you drink up, party, it's a celebration. If you are jumping from woman to woman having kids, keeping broken relationships sewn together out of being afraid to be alone, or finding babysitters so you can go to the club, fuck out of here, I don't want you doing NOTHING!

Until the people on the bottom do something to get out of their situation, black men step up and be fathers, and this whole "I'm that Dude, Swag!, Ignorant bullshit" gets deaded we aren't moving nowhere. Obama or not he said it himself if you don't actively try to change your lifestyle there is nothing he can do.

If you plan on party also plan on bringing up the community, I mean at least follow the mans dreams.



While I am here lets make some official Obama Rules:
1. Obama is not nor never will be your "Nigga" he is not to be refered to as that nonsense, that shit is saved for you!
2. White people voted too, stop acting like the 11% of black people in this country can elect anyone by themselves. If it wasn't for Hispanic and white voters this never would have happened.
3. Status Updates/Myspace status can not involve anything about lambo's being blue, enough.
4. Obama will mess up and doesn't have all the answers.
5. "Racism" Is no longer an excuse to not succeed, actually this has been gone for a while. There are more black Doctors and Lawyers then Pro Ball players yet people act like you have to rap or have a mean jump shot to make it out the hood, no get a grant and go to college.
[/Salt]

I am done with being salty let's add some fun to this!




Here's the rest of the videos they are great.

No comments: