Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Hair = Awesome


Kanye's girl is better then his last album.

I have long loved a bald headed chick but have never seen a white one rock it nicely. Black, africans mostly, rock it and its splendiferous.

Couple reasons why bald heads are nice.

1. You can touch their head! I can't stand weave for this reason. I have a thing about touching heads and can't stand when in the throws of passion I might could accidentally pull out a track.

2. Low maintenance

3. It shows the confidence only a nicely shaped head can make. Nice shaped head confidence is the best kind of confidence.

4. It means you are a freak in the sheets. I made this one up but I'd like to believe its true.

Sadly this blond Portuguese beauty is only a pawn in gay Kanye's sham relationships. One day him and John Legend will be able to show off their secret love.

4 comments:

mslareid said...

LOL...I have to agree that a chic rockin' a #1 is pretty damn fly. Not too many can pull it off so when I see one, I doff my hat to them!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

That last paragraph did me in.

Luvvie said...

LMAO!!! Methinks I just found my newest blog addiction. i thank you.

And Amber is FIERCE (no Wanda Sykes). I just still look at her w/ the side-eye b/c something about her dont curl all the way over, like Lil Luffa.

NaturallyAlise said...

Yeezy and John da Legend, I can so see that!!! got me over here rolling fo sho!